- Record, edit and publish podcasts.
- Ensure that the podcasts are in line with Assist’s values and are distinctive and differentiated.
- Bring innovation to the podcasts, with a keen eye on outside influences.
- Work with other members of the network on how to maximise the effectiveness and have a wide and diverse reach in terms of audience.
- Understanding audience data.
We offer free 12 hour training courses to members of the local community from all backgrounds to learn about domestic abuse, challenge the stereotypes surrounding it and how to listen to, believe and direct survivors to support.
To provide peace of mind to the parents or relatives of people with learning disabilities. Ensuring that advice, support, and information are available in a timely fashion. All application to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Assist Women's Network are looking to bring on board an individual who can strengthen our accessibility for all. We want to not only invite people to join us, but make them feel welcome.