- Predominantly managing social media content grid ready for scheduling.
- Concepting and developing innovative and engaging creative content.
- Rebranding and a refocus – keeping your finger on the pulse of what is trending on social, whilst taking direction from breaking content/upcoming events.
- Bringing your ideas to reality through stories, posts and reels.
- Content creation through your own ideas and exploration, but with the support of the team creation/activities.
- Work as part of a team, but have the skills and autonomy to work upon your own initiative.
- Take ownership of creative ideas and have the confidence to take lead on particular projects.
- Channelling the Assist energy and enthusiasm through social media.
- Effective communication skills
- Copywriting skills are advantageous.
We offer free 12 hour training courses to members of the local community from all backgrounds to learn about domestic abuse, challenge the stereotypes surrounding it and how to listen to, believe and direct survivors to support.
To provide peace of mind to the parents or relatives of people with learning disabilities. Ensuring that advice, support, and information are available in a timely fashion. All application to be submitted to email@example.com
Assist Women's Network are looking to bring on board an individual who can strengthen our accessibility for all. We want to not only invite people to join us, but make them feel welcome.