• Running hosting sessions, leading a team of volunteers to serve a three-course meal in a limited timeframe.
• Ensuring the team are following the food safety procedures set out in our kitchen handbook.
• Inducting new volunteers.
• Encouraging the whole team to have input into creating a warm, friendly atmosphere for guests.
• Completing the weekly session report via the Project Leader portal.
We offer free 12 hour training courses to members of the local community from all backgrounds to learn about domestic abuse, challenge the stereotypes surrounding it and how to listen to, believe and direct survivors to support.
To provide peace of mind to the parents or relatives of people with learning disabilities. Ensuring that advice, support, and information are available in a timely fashion. All application to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Assist Women's Network are looking to bring on board an individual who can strengthen our accessibility for all. We want to not only invite people to join us, but make them feel welcome.