- Predominantly helping to start and maintain working relationships with the media and liasing with the press to highlight key campaigns, news and stories
- Help monitor and analyse any press coverage that Assist has
- Attend events when able to and help to represent Assist at the events to generate relationships for any press & media opportunities
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Develop and maintain a current and active press and media contacts list for Assist
- Manage media enquires and interview requests, to be aware of the progress and if successful in leads, arrange for any positive PR to be added to the ‘PR & Media’ webpage
- Writing press releases
- Help to act as a spokesperson for Assist
- Coordinating any photo and video opportunities
- Coordinate opportunities for partnership and sponsorship
- Plan any upcoming opportunities for press releases, newsletters, blogs, vlogs,
- Working to support and play an active part of the Assist Communications & Social Media Team
- Working closely with our Design & Marketing Executive and the current Assist Goodwill Ambassador to set goals, develop the brand strategy and manage the communication presence of Assist
An exciting opportunity to be a part of a local event to improve and gain experience in photographing sports. Develop your photography skills capturing novice to elite athletes swimming, biking and running in and around Hartlepool Marina.
The role will be well suited to anyone interested in developing their knowledge, skills and experience in marketing, recruitment, administration, team sports management, and sports development, whilst working with TS sport staff, coaches and players.