- Scheduling and creation of the Assist Women’s Network online events, through Zoom
- Admitting guests into the Assist events
- Working with the Assist community, including hosts and speakers to plan, manage and deliver events
- Creating break out rooms for discussion
- Sharing screens
- Testing of events prior to the day
- Suggestions on tools and technology available to optimise the Zoom experience
- Previous events coordination
- Experience of online networking platforms
- Experience of testing and improvement of the formatting of online events
- A strong technical background is desirable
- Ability to commit to 2 events per month
We offer free 12 hour training courses to members of the local community from all backgrounds to learn about domestic abuse, challenge the stereotypes surrounding it and how to listen to, believe and direct survivors to support.
To provide peace of mind to the parents or relatives of people with learning disabilities. Ensuring that advice, support, and information are available in a timely fashion. All application to be submitted to email@example.com
Assist Women's Network are looking to bring on board an individual who can strengthen our accessibility for all. We want to not only invite people to join us, but make them feel welcome.